What is Communication Case Competition?
The Communication Case Competition, is the leading international case competition within the field of communication.
This year's case company is Novozymes, and the theme is "Creating Better Lives without Costing the Earth".
Six teams, of 3-5 students, will be selected to compete and find the ultimate communication solution for a real-world challenge, which Novozymes currently faces.
As a team, you will have 24 hours to solve Novozymes' challenge by sharing your knowledge, skills and experiences. Throughout the competition you will get involved with international students, renowned researchers, influential media and innovative companies. After the 24 hours, you will present your solution to a jury of communication experts and academics.
The Communication Case Competition takes place on January 25th-26th, 2017, at Copenhagen Business School.
- work with a 24-hour deadline
- use your knowledge, skills and experiences
- share ideas, obtain feedback, and learn from communication and management experts
- build networks with potential future employers
- gain more insight into the business world and global communication
- meet the right people: professional communicators, researchers and leading agencies
- be challenged and receive useful feedback from a professional jury.
How to Participate
The application periode for CCC 2017 closed on January 5th 2017. Applicants will be informed if they have been accepted to participate by January 11th 2017.
In order to participate in the Communication Case Competition you must be a graduate student. You can sign up as a team of 3-5 students, or as an individual, and then be placed in a group. At least one team member must study communication.
International students and students from Fyn and Jutland are eligible for a grant, to cover travel expenses.
Communication Case Competition 2017 concludes with a free, public event on January 26th, from 3 to 6 pm at Copenhagen Business School.
Meet the talents of tomorrow and hear their recommendations for Novozymes’ communication challenge.
Stay tuned and follow us on Facebook